Saturday, August 19, 2006

Our Chapter Open House

Today was our chapters open house at the Honda Cycle Center in Asheboro. We had a great time. Slick and I worked the quarter drop game. Slick also made out really well. She won the $100.00 drawing. I got a lot of my motorcycle supplies. I actually came home after the open house and put most of my chrome on the bike. It made a big difference. I have a few more items that I plan to buy for Big Red. Then I will have all the stuff I want for the bike.

There were some great bikes at the open house. I took a few photos of just some of the nice bikes. There was also some great trikes there too. Slick actually took a ride on a trike and loved it. I could tell she liked them. She couldn't take her eyes off the trikes. She rode with one of our chapter members, Johnny. He is also called "Cool Hand Luke". He is a great guy and treated her like a true guest. Like I said, she loved the trike. Maybe when I get too old I will convert Big Red into a trike. But I am not at that point yet.

Below are some of the photos from the open house. We will be having another one next year. It will be bigger than this year. It should be a lot of fun.





Tomorrow we will be riding with 2 couples from our chapter group to breakfast in Burlington NC. We plan to take some nice country roads to eat. It should be fun time.


Until next time and happy riding!

Pappy

No comments: