Monday, January 12, 2009

Pappy's Place Gets a New Sign

Well, my little get-away room (Pappy’s Place) is coming along nicely. The room has all the stuff an biker would need, including pictures of all my fellow bikers, my awesome motorcycle coo-coo clock, pool table, 67 inch TV, surround sound, guitars, frig, computer, DVD player, DVD recorder and Wii system. Another great addition to the room is a sign that my son Jordan has painted leading up to the room. Jordan is our family artist and does great work. Slick and I asked him to do the sign for us. Below is a photo of Jordan working on the sign:


So, if you ever are in the area, let us know and we can give you a tour of Pappy’s Place.

Until next time and remember, don’t be so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.

Pappy

No comments: