Sunday, March 23, 2008

Great Weekend to Ride

Jordan and I took a little ride this Saturday. We decided to ride back to my home town and visit some family members. Of course, we didn't tell anyone we were coming and actually we just needed an excuse to ride. It was a perfect day to ride. It was sunny and high's in the lower 70's. Except for a little wind, it was perfect. Jordan and I rode to see my mom, Angie's mom and dad, and my uncle which I hadn't seen in about 2 years. It was nice see everyone and the ride was great. Overall, Jordan and I rode about 250 miles. You couldn't have ask for a better day. The only downer was Slick wasn't with us due to a business trip. It would have been nice if she could have came too. She loves to ride.

Until next time and enjoy the ride!

Pappy

No comments: