Thursday, March 06, 2008

Just Had to Ride

Yesterday after work was good day to ride. The temperature was in the low 60’s and it was sunny. I am pretty lucky. I can get off work at 3 pm on most days and I get the chance to ride before it gets dark. So yesterday I rode around town for about 45 minutes then headed home. As I pulled up to the house I hit the garage door and noticed Slick hadn’t gotten home yet. So I closed the garage door and did the next best thing. You got it; I hit the road again. I rode the roads for about another hour. It was a nice relaxing ride after work. It also made me realize that it is not really where you ride that makes riding fun, it that I get to ride. Only other bikers understand that.

I can’t wait until summer. It will be time to ride to the beach, Skyline Drive in WV, the mountains of NC and Wing Ding in SC. I can’t wait!

Until next time and enjoy the ride!

PappyJKL

No comments: