Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Spring Fling...Here We Come!

Well, Slick and I are preparing for our first trip to Spring Fling in Pigon Forge, TN. We are going with our chapter to the event and from what I was told it sounds like we will be having a great time. There will be lots of vendors and I plan to buy a lot of cool stuff for Big Red. The weather looks great for the trip and the scenery should be awesome. Everyone that knows me knows how much I enjoy the mountains and combine that with Slick and Big Red, and I am set.

Tonight we start packing for our trip. The packaging should be interesting since this will be our first trip on the bike and the trip will last more than 1 day. So packing for the trip will be a little tight. I figure in the next year or so I will have to brake down and buy a trailer for trips that last longer than a few days. The good thing about the Spring Fling trip is that several of our fellow wingers have their own trailers and have been really generous in saying they will bring back anything we can't bring back.

I plan to take a lot of pictures and posts some of the stuff that happens on the trip. It should be a great time and we are really looking forward to the trip.

Until next time and enjoy the ride!
Pappy

No comments: