Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Riders Hitting the Road Soon

Yesterday I finally found a bike that would be great little cruiser for Slick and Jordan to practice with. It is a very nice 2002 Honda Shadow 600cc Deluxe. I found it in Thomasville. Slick and I did take a look at another bike a couple of days ago that was nice but not like the one I found yesterday. The new bike has just a little over 2400 miles on it and looks practically brand new. The guy was selling it because he wanted a bigger bike and the bike wasn’t getting ridden enough and he really didn’t need it. He wanted more power. That was perfect for Slick and Jordan. They get a great bike out of the deal.

Slick and Jordan plan to practice with the new bike for about a month and then take the basic motorcycle course together. I thought that was very cool. I mean, think about it; how many mothers and sons take a motorcycle course together? The plan is for me to work with Slick and Jordan in the same GTCC parking lot that I use to practice at for a few weeks in the afternoon and weekends. They will take the course and then eventually have them venture out on the back roads and highways to get use to the traffic.

So be looking out for a couple of new cool Honda riders soon. It should be fun!

Oh yeah, pictures are coming soon.

Until next time and enjoy the ride!

Pappy

No comments: