Monday, September 17, 2007

Riding with my Son

I had a great time this weekend with my son, Jordan. He and I went to the Asheboro Cycle Center and took a look at some bikes. We orginally went there to check out the small Honda crusiers, but Jordan fell in love with the Honda VTX 1300cc bikes. So it looks like he will be getting his own early next year.

I got a chance to take Jordan on a ride on Big Red. Of course, that made him want a bike even more. We took a ride for a couple of hours and had a great time.

Jordan will be coming back to NC to stay in early October. That will be great. Our plan is to find him and Slick a nice small bike to practice with before they take the basic motorcycle course at GTCC. That will be nice to see him at the course. He is looking forward to that and so am I.

Until next time and enjoy the ride!

Pappy

No comments: