Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Features

As you can probably tell I have started adding some new gadgets to the blog. I just found out Blogger had some cool ones that I am exploring and thinking about putting on the blog. For now, check out the "Dragon Tail Ride" slideshow. I will update the slideshows so you won't get bored if you are one of the readers that visit the site on a regular basis.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new look and features. Keep checking back. I will probably add some other stuff.

Until then, remember life starts at the end of the off ramp.

Pappy

1 comment:

Pinoy Tambayan said...

First thing. I really can't believe the size of your bike. My jaw dropped on my keyboard. LOL! I ride a underbone bike it would look like a toy beside your bike.

Regards from the Philippines.
XL3 Riders Club