Friday, December 15, 2006

Great Day to Ride

Man, did I have a great chance to ride today. Today is December 15th and the weather was great! It was almost 70 degrees. That is great riding weather. I did see a few other riders out today. I figured there would have been more if it wasn't Friday and most people are working.

I had to go the Cycle Center in Asheboro for an oil change. That only took about 3o minutes of my time. I began my ride from home and heading toward Lexington. No, not in Kentucky! We actually have one of those in NC too. Once I got off of business 85 I headed east on 64 to Asheboro. After my oil change I continued east on 64 until I got to 421. From there I headed north toward home.

The whole ride took about 3 hours, including the short stop for the oil change. Tomorrow, Slick and I are heading toward Concord NC. Slick found out there was a Mayflower diner there. We were going to go to the one in Durham, but I think the Concord ride will be nicer. After we eat, who knows where we might take off too.

Until next time and enjoy the ride!

Pappy

No comments: