Saturday, February 17, 2007

Practice, Practice, Practice...

Today I decided to do a little practicing in the parking lot at my favorite parking area, GTCC. It was a bit nippy for taking a ride today. The high only go 40 with a 10 to 20 gusting winds. So I figured the least I could do is bundle up and practice riding Big Red. I worked on stopping, quick stops and countersteering. I practiced for about 2 hours then it was time to head home and let my finger thaw out.

The bad news is the weather is not going to be good tomorrow either. The good news the high next weekend is expected to be in the low 60's. That is almost perfect by my standards. My favorite riding temperature is around 70. I should have some good riding weather in another month or so.

Until next time and enjoy the ride!

Pappy

No comments: