Monday, July 23, 2007

Heading to Marysville Ohio

Well, Slick and I leave for Marysville Ohio for the Honda Homecoming in 2 days. We are both excited about the trip and the weather looks like it will be great. I put Big Red in the shop to have some new tires put on the bike and get a oil change and lube job. I am looking forward to testing the new tires. From what others have told me, the new tires will make a big difference in how the bike handles. I will be picking up the bike tomorrow afternoon. I have to bring it back home and clean it before our trip. When I took it in I had the chance to really mess it up by riding in the rain. That is okay. I will make it look nice before we leave on Wednesday.

The trip to Marysville should be a great one. From those that have been to the Honda Homecoming and have taken the same route we are going to take, it should be a nice trip. Slick and I have never been on a trip that long together so it should be interesting. The whole trip should be around 1000 miles I know she is really excited about the trip and so am I. We are really looking forward the the tour of the plant where the Goldwings are made in Marysville. We will get a chance to see a bike made from start to finish. That will be cool. I will post a entry about our trip on the blog when I get back.

Until next time and enjoy the ride!

Pappy

No comments: