Friday, February 08, 2008

Gerbing Gloves

This morning I tried the Gerbing heated gloves for the first time. Man, were they great. My hands were nice and toasty for the 35 degree morning. Now I am set for the cold weather even though spring is almost here. Thanks to my good buddy Craig I am ready for next year and the cold weather. Who knows, I may even break my record for riding in 17 degrees weather. With the new gloves I will have no problem doing that.

I also would like to thank Craig for adding a group of stuff on Big Red last Friday. He put on my trailer hitch and the wiring, the wiring for my new Gerbing gloves and the grills that go behind the shark fins. He really likes installing those grills….NOT! Craig is amazing. There is nothing that old goat can’t fix (except a computer).

Until next time and enjoy the ride!

Pappy

No comments: