Sunday, June 29, 2008

Big Red's Escapade Elite Trailer

Well today I got a chance to practice with my new Escapade Elite trailer. It was great! It handled very well and it was like I wasn't pulling anything. I needed the practice since my first big trip with it will be with Slick and Jordan on the 4th of July weekend. We are heading to Wing Ding in Greenville SC for a couple of days.

A lot of people wanted to see photos of Big Red and the new trailer. So here are a few for you. Enjoy!


Until next time and enjoy the ride!

Pappy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a picture of Kelly, Jerry and Kevin's Goldwings.

http://tinyurl.com/5flkef

Roger Younce said...

Very nice!

Open Road Outfitters said...

Hey Pappy - glad to see you are enjoying your trailer. Looks good behind Big Red. Thanks for the link to my blog -- I am going to post one from me to you as well.

Dale