Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Honda Fury in Asheboro NC

Well, I finally got to see the new Honda Fury. I emailed the Cycle Center in Asheboro NC to find out if they had it on the floor. They said a red one just came in. They did have 1 about a week ago and within 2 days it was gone.

When I arrived at the shop there were already people looking at it. I had talked to one of the store managers and he stated that dealers in NC are only allowed to order 2. They were lucky enough to get 3. Of course all of the Fury's are gone within days. So I was lucky enough to get to see it before someone bought it. I was also told that after each stores sell the Fury's they order, they will not get anymore until early next year.

I liked the look of Fury. It sit like I thought a chopper should sit. It was long and sleek. I like the tank and the feel of the bike. It was light weight too and seemed like it would be a nice ride. However, I can't see going on any long trips on it. It would be great to take some local trips and around town.

If you get a chance to see a Honda Fury and like Honda's I think you will like the bike. It is a pretty bike and if I were a Honda cruiser fan without a bike, I would buy it. But of course, I have a Goldwing and to me, you can't get a better bike than that.

Until next time and remember, don't be so busy making a living you forget to make a life.

Pappy

No comments: