Sunday, September 10, 2006

Cripple Creek Mystery Ride

Friday night was an interesting night for Slick and I. Craig and his wife, Melinda came up with the idea of going on a mystery ride for dinner. Craig and Andrew came over to install my new windshield and handlebar risers. After installing the new goodies, Slick and I and 9 others went on the mystery ride. Boy, was the ride an adventure. We all meet off of Business 85 in High Point and headed south. We rode for over an hour and ended up in a little restaurant called Cripple Creek. The food and company was great. We left for the dinner around 7:15 pm and got home around 10:45 pm.

It was my first ride at night on a long trip. I was not too thrilled about traveling at night. To me there are way too many distractions to really enjoy the ride. I would much rather ride during the day. Of course, I will have to travel at night, but I plan to keep that to a minimum.

Until next time and happy riding!

Pappy

No comments: