Tuesday, June 27, 2006

New Stuff is Coming!

Well, it's almost time for my supplies that I ordered. Actually, it feels like Christmas when I get packages. I ordered a few things to help Slick and I out for our trips and our bikes. I ordered 2 motorcycle covers. One for Big Red and one for the Shadow. I also ordered a new rear speaker kit, bags for the side luggage compartments and trunk, a new kick stand, rain suits and a AirTek Goldwing jacket.

Chrome World had to order a copy of things that were on back order and I should have them around the middle of next week. They had to order my rainsuit and gloves for me and Slick.

My next order is to get Slick's AirTek Goldwing jacket. After that we should be set for a while. At least until I find some other cool stuff to buy.

Until next time, happy riding!

Pappy

No comments: