Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Easy Riding After Work

Yesterday was a nice day. After work I headed out for a small ride and to enjoy the 60 degree weather. I have been pretty lucky to have such great weather in January and I plan on taking advantage of it. I rode for about 60 miles yesterday. I took a round trip from work to route 62 to highway 421 and back home. It was a pretty nice way to clear the head after work. Not that I really work, but that is my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Today is supposed to be another great day. The high will be around 63 and tomorrow almost 70. Now that is great riding weather. I have to say, I believe 70 degrees for riding is just about perfect. Now I just need to figure out where I want to ride today after work.

Until next time and enjoy the ride!

Pappy

No comments: