Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Ride with My Son

Saturday was a great day for this dad. I got the opportunity to ride Big Red with my son, Jordan. Jordan and his wife Delta came out to visit Slick and I from Arkansas for the weekend. They also got an opportunity to spend some quality time with other family members. It was a great visit, but for me, it was riding Big Red with my son was the best time. Jordan and I took a nice one hour trip on some back roads and a couple of highways throughout Archdale, Greensboro and High Point.

It was the first time that Jordan got to ride on a motorcycle. He said he really enjoyed it. I know I did. Riding with Jordan is only topped by riding with Slick. Of course, both of them are most important people in my life and it is nice to be able to share our enjoyment of riding motorcycles together.

Now my next goal is to try and get my daughter-in-law and mother on the bike for little trip. That may take some time.

Until next time and enjoy the ride!

Pappy

No comments: