Thursday, January 11, 2007

Real Riders!

Well I rode to work this morning and it was just so brisky. The temp was around 27 and it was a nice clear morning. On the way to work I was thinking about what I saw on the way home yesterday. I saw a REAL motorcyclist and he seemed to battling the weather just fine. The kicker was he was on a MOPED!

Now, let me get this straight. We have all types of riders in the motorcycle world and I don't see too many riding this time of year. What is up with that? This MOPED warrior had no windshield and none the comforts of a Wing and he was still riding load and proud.

So my questions is, where are all the Harleys, crotch rockets, etc...? Heck, where are all my fellow Goldwingers? The morning rides are not that bad. You just need some nice winter weather gear and a love to ride. Besides, I ask myself everyday, when it comes to the temp, "How low can I go?"

Until next time and enjoy the ride!

Pappy

No comments: