Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Never too Old

I forgot the mention that at the Chapter B-2 meeting Slick and I got a chance to see a rare sight. We got to see a 93 year old lady that is a Goldwing motorcycle rider. One of our chapter members (Johnny/Cool Hand Luke) pointed her out to us. I have always been impressed with Johnny since he is in his 70's and still rights just about everyday. But last night the little old lady really impressed me. The funny thing about her was that when she started wanting to ride some other riders said they would get her a helmet. She said, I will pick out my own helmet. You have to love that about her.

To me it was a chance to see someone that is living and wanting to enjoy life. And what a better way to stay young than traveling with friends on a Goldwing. Life is good and of course, you can learn a lot from your elders. Heck, they is way I am still learning from my old buddy, Craig!

Until next time and enjoy the ride!

Pappy

No comments: