Thursday, July 20, 2006

Next Mini Trip

Tomorrow I am off work. I plan to ride up to a little town on the border of NC called Price. I will probably go into VA since I will be so close to the state. Slick has to work so I will be going solo. This weekend I will be practicing with Slick on Big Red in the parking lot. I want to practice with her so I can get use to having a passenger on the bike. I don't see any problems as far as stopping, starting, cruising on the highway or wide turns. The tricky stuff will be the tight turns with a passenger. So I will be practicing that for a week or so. Our plan is to take a few small trips on Big Red starting in August. The Wings Over the Smokies is in September and we plan to do that trip. For now, I will be heading to VA tomorrow morning. It should be a nice relaxing ride.

Until next time and happy riding!

Pappy

No comments: