Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Practiced on Big Red Today!

Well, I jumped on Big Red this morning and took it for a spin. I took it over to the same practice parking lot at GTCC. Slick went with me for moral support and to make sure I had another hand in case I dropped it. Everything went great. I handled the bike just fine. I was actually proud of myself seeing that 2 months ago, I had never rode any motorcycle and now I am riding a large Gold Wing.

I rode Big Red in the parking lot for about an hour. I worked on tight turns and stopping. The practice is really paying off. After an hour I started getting bored of the parking lot so I told Slick I wanted to ride it on the road. So took off on one of the back roads and then on a new highway for about 20 miles. It was great and I did fine. I plan to ride Big Red to work on Friday. In the next 2 days they are calling for rain.

This afternoon, Slick and I will be going back to the parking lot so she can practice. Like I said, she is hooked.

Until next time and happy riding!

Pappy

No comments: